The office administrator is responsible for ensuring the smooth, day to day running of our rapidly expanding consultancy business based in Ennis, Co. Clare. The role involves working as part of the wider team and providing support to all our office activities including but not limited to finance related tasks, day to day administration and quality control.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
· Working as a part of a team to provide office support
· Ensuring facilities are maintained to a high standard
· Supporting employees with any office based query
· Office Administration of payroll, finance and document control
· Managing of invoice management process and maintaining all logs and files associated with vendor and suppliers management.
· Client liaison for all invoice tracking
· Pro-active collection of any overdue debtors
· Managing meeting room bookings, preparing rooms for meetings and including meeting and greeting visitors
· Managing incoming post, couriers and distribute to appropriate colleagues
· Any other duties as directed by Operations Manager and CEO.
Pre-requisite knowledge, skills and experience
· Full training will be provided but preference will be given to those who have three years’ experience in a similar role
· Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office suite skills
· Experience of document (MS Word) review, editing and control within an ISO environment
· An enthusiastic person who can cope under pressure to work in our busy office
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Highly organised and flexible
A wonderful opportunity for the right candidate.
· Please send detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating your salary expectations.